This soap is made with lots of soothing Aloe Vera Juice and high quality Jojoba Oil which leaves your skin super smooth and soft.
Aloe Vera has been used for centuries and it is more popular today than ever. It is cultivated around the world as a crop for its colourless jelly-like leaf parenchyma known as 'aloe gel'. It is used for a variety of purposes in food, food supplements, herbal remedies and cosmetics. Aloe Vera promotes regeneration of the skin and soothes wounds, burns, eczemas, psoriasis, acne. Also recommended after sun bathing, shaving or waxing.
Our Aloe Vera Soap Bar is FRAGRANCE FREE and suitable for sensitive skin
Made from a vegetable glycerine base. SLS & Paraben Free, Vegan-Cruelty Free
(checkbox above) Classic Mahogany Soap Dish, beautiful contemporary design, hand made with drainage slots.
The drain design means that the soap stays dry and lasts longer.
Made from sustainable Mahogany wood.
This soap dishes will fit a standard bar of soap and most handmade soaps.
Measurements: W12.8cm x D7cm x H2.4cm
Our Soap Bars will last longer when you
- don't let your soap sit in water
- store soap on a well-drained soap dish
- allow soap plenty of fresh air to dry between uses
- never place soap where shower water can continuously hit it
- cut your bar into pieces. The idea is that a smaller area of soap means less soap touches water, which makes your bar soap last longer. When you start with less, there’s much less to waste.
- If your bar ever gets waterlogged and becomes gooey, simply set it on a draining soap dish or stand it on its edge for a few days and let it dry out thoroughly
*Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Product has a shelf life of 36 months