Dead sea mineral mud & olive oil Artisan Soap bar
This soft and creamy soap bar is made with high quality Dead Sea Mud and Olive Oil.
Dead Sea Mineral Mud is a natural element yielded by and harvested from the mineral-rich Dead Sea a small body of water nestled in the Jordan Rift Valley between Israel to the East and Jordan to the West.
Dead Sea Mineral Mud accelerates the skin’s detoxification process, draws out excess oil, tightens, and exfoliates to remove dead skin cells.
SLS & Paraben Free, Vegan-Cruelty Free
Our Soap Bars will last longer when you
- don't let your soap sit in water
- store soap on a well-drained soap dish
- allow soap plenty of fresh air to dry between uses
- never place soap where shower water can continuously hit it
- cut your bar into pieces. The idea is that a smaller area of soap means less soap touches water, which makes your bar soap last longer. When you start with less, there’s much less to waste.
- If your bar ever gets waterlogged and becomes gooey, simply set it on a draining soap dish or stand it on its edge for a few days and let it dry out thoroughly
*Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Product has a shelf life of 36 months