Balancing & Purifying Face Cleansing Oil, Travel Size 15ml / 0.51 fl.oz. including Washi! Hot Cloth
For all Skin Types
Key Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Apricot, Coconut Oil, Essential Oils
Our Balancing & Purifying Face Cleansing Oil, when gently massaged into the skin, will bind to surface impurities, pulling out dirt without clogging pores and allows them to be comfortably rinsed away leaving the skin clean, soft and hydrated with a dewy glow. This botanical mixture will help your skin to keep its natural pH balance.
'Washing our face with foaming facial cleansers is not a necessity and we don't need to remove makeup, air pollution, sweat and oil with harsh cleansers. Our skin is not meant to be stripped of its natural oils. When it feels dry, it tries to repair itself, overcompensating for the lack of moisture by producing additional oil.
It’s possible to escape this cycle by using the Oil Cleansing Method. You will have fewer, if any, breakouts, and your skin won’t feel dry or stretched because its natural protective oils remain. It might seem counter-intuitive, but oil dissolves other oil; by rubbing it into the skin, the cleansing oil loosens the ‘bad’ oil that has hardened and lodged in the pores.' [Source: Treehugger]
1) Warm a few drops of cleanser between your hands and apply to cheeks, forehead, nose and chin
2) Spread the cleanser in small circular motions from the chin towards the ears
3) Place your fingers on the inner corners of your eyes and spread cleanser over cheeks towards temples in upward movements
4) Massage cleanser with fingers from tip of nose to the bridge, to the forehead, gently cleanse both sides of nose
5) Don’t forget to work the cleanser in around the mouth
6) Spread cleanser outward from the middle of the forehead in little circular motions
7) Place a warm, damp soft Cotton Cloth or the Washi! Hot Cloth included in this set, on your face for about 1 minute (this will open your pores and prepare for the next step to remove even more build up). Remove the cleanser with the same Cotton Cloth.
If you would like to learn more about the Double Cleansing Method, please feel free to read our Blog Article
Hemp Seed Oil is a lovely addition to any Serum and Face Oil since it adds anti-inflammatory properties and a drier feel to the product, it helps retain moisture and reduces skin itchiness. A good balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids protects against cellular damage.
Jojoba Oil, traditionally held in high regard by Native Americans in the Sonora Desert to treat skin conditions, sores, cuts, bruises and burns, is as a vital ingredient in this formulation. It is of non-greasy consistency, regulates the flow of sebum, guards against skin imbalances and can tone and significantly soften your skin by reducing transepidermal water loss.
Apricot Kernel Oil is an oil with a light, soft touch. It has excellent nourishing, revitalising and anti-inflammatory properties. A generous Vitamin E content provides free radical protection from oxidation.
*Our products are hand blended with purest natural ingredients on the day of your order to ensure you receive them as fresh as possible. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Product has a shelf life of 12 months