dead sea salt soap bar
alternative to shaving foam
Dead Sea Salt Soap Bar is perfect for shaving thanks to its creamy thick lather and fresh aromatic scent. It contains natural Dead Sea salt which is known for its mineral content and anti-inflammatory benefits. The soap bar also contains poppy seeds for light exfoliation as well as Cocoa Butter and Avocado Oil.
Dead Sea Salt Soap, as all our soaps, is based on vegetable glycerine, and is vegan friendly and cruelty free
The Dead Sea Salt soap is suitable for sensitive skin.
Dead Sea Salt has been known for its benefits to skin for centuries. It contains high quantities of minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, and more. Thanks to its mineral content it has a wide range of properties that are wonderful for skin. It promotes cell metabolism, soothes and relieves skin from conditions such as psoriasis, acne and eczema and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Please note: Due to sea salt content and its natural moisture, this soap may develop a wet layer on the surface. This is completely normal and will not affect the quality of the soap.
SLS & Paraben Free, Vegan-Cruelty Free
Our Soap Bars will last longer when you
- don't let your soap sit in water
- store soap on a well-drained soap dish
- allow soap plenty of fresh air to dry between uses
- never place soap where shower water can continuously hit it
- cut your bar into pieces. The idea is that a smaller area of soap means less soap touches water, which makes your bar soap last longer. When you start with less, there’s much less to waste.
- If your bar ever gets waterlogged and becomes gooey, simply set it on a draining soap dish or stand it on its edge for a few days and let it dry out thoroughly
*Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Product has a shelf life of 36 months