Skin Care Set 1 - Double Cleansing Method
save 10% on the individual retail price!
- For all Skin Types (sensitive, dry, combination, oily)
also available Fragrance Free (without essential oils)
There is a saying: If you spend 15 minutes applying your make-up, you should spend 15 minutes removing it.
Since we use long lasting lipsticks and long wearing foundations, we need to pay particular attention to removing those thoroughly so we don’t cause any pigmentation and skin dullness. On top of it, airborne bacteria and pollution is attracted to your skin throughout the day, and if they aren't washed away properly, they could potentially contribute to ageing and breakouts.
A quick cleanse with a face wipe will do very little to dislodge foundation and pollution particles, and you aren't giving your skin cells the best chance at regenerating which means no plump, youthful complexion.
The Double Cleansing Method involves a 'deep clean' at night time with our
- Balancing & Purifying Face Cleansing Oil, clearing the skins' surface, drawing out oil-based dirt such as oxidized sebum, old skin cells, daily build up from pollution and make-up, before advancing deeper into the pores with our
- award winning Creamy Cleanser to remove dust and sweat. It prevents skin dullness, allows the skin to breathe and repair and absorb moisturisers, retinols and serums much better.
Our cleansers are sulphate-free to avoid stripping the skin of its natural oils, also very important for acne prone skin.
Here are our tips on how to 'Double Wash' your face, give yourself a relaxing and enjoyable facial using the double cleansing method
1) Step One of the Double Cleansing Method
| || |
Massage our Balancing & Purifying Face Cleansing Oil into your skin (never rub!) and always use little circular upward motions
1) Warm a few drops of cleanser between your hands and apply to cheeks, forehead, nose and chin
2) Spread the cleanser in small circular motions from the chin towards the ears
| || |
| || |
3) Place your fingers on the inner corners of your eyes and spread cleanser over cheeks towards temples in upward movements
4) Massage cleanser with fingers from tip of nose to the bridge, to the forehead, gently cleanse both sides of nose
5) Don’t forget to work the cleanser in around the mouth
| || |
6) Spread cleanser outward from the middle of the forehead in little circular motions
7) Place a warm, damp soft Washi! Cotton Cloth on your face for about 1 minute (this will open your pores and prepare for the next step to remove even more build up). Remove the cleanser with the same Cotton Cloth.
2) Step Two of the Double Cleansing Method is used to advance deeper into the pores and remove make-up residue, oil cleanser residue, dead skin cells, dust and sweat.
Use a small dollop of our Creamy Cleanser and work your way around your face like in steps 2) to 6). Remove the Cleanser with another warm, damp Cotton Cloth. Finished!
Exfoliating is according to beauty experts the key to acquiring a fresh lively complexion that is so smooth it allows make-up and tanning products to glide on and blend perfectly. The Washi! Skin Polishing Towel will help you achieve your best complexion yet - even without products or chemicals. It has a unique texture which feels very comfortable on the skin, and is the perfect follow up to daily hot cloth cleansing regime.
To use: After cleansing, splash face and neck with water. Gather up a section of the dry towel and polish your dampened skin. Work all around the face and neck using light circular motions. Keep re-wetting your skin and buffing till dead skin cells are removed revealing fresh skin underneath. The Skin Polishing Towel gives excellent results on most skins - from normal to oily, but the results on dull, dry and flaky skin are very impressive!
We recommend finally re-dampening skin either with water, toner or skin prep lotion and applying toner and moisturiser immediately, particularly for dryer skins.
*Our products are hand blended with purest natural ingredients on the day of your order to ensure you receive them as fresh as possible. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Product has a shelf life of 12 months