Herb of grace Artisan Soap bar
This soft and creamy soap bar is made with high quality Olive Oil and Rue Essential Oil.
According to the “Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database,” Ruta Graveolens commonly known as Rue or Herb-of-Grace contains alkaloids, which have anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
Rue also contains a plant compound called Rutin, which is an antioxidant that can help prevent free radical damage which can cause premature ageing of the skin.
Our Artisan Olive Oil Soap Bars smell delicious and also create a beautiful lather.
SLS & Paraben Free, Vegan-Cruelty Free
Our Soap Bars will last longer when you
- don't let your soap sit in water
- store soap on a well-drained soap dish
- allow soap plenty of fresh air to dry between uses
- never place soap where shower water can continuously hit it
- cut your bar into pieces. The idea is that a smaller area of soap means less soap touches water, which makes your bar soap last longer. When you start with less, there’s much less to waste.
- If your bar ever gets waterlogged and becomes gooey, simply set it on a draining soap dish or stand it on its edge for a few days and let it dry out thoroughly
*Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Product has a shelf life of 36 months