3 Boxes of about 80 buds each
The Washi! Spiral is quite different from other cotton buds/swabs – can you see the little dimples in each tip? In some parts of the Far East they call them “The Four Dumpling Cotton Bud”.
Well it’s those dimply dumplings that make the difference! They act like little sweepers to remove debris more effectively than any other bud/swab. Also they’re not so bendy, and the cotton is tightly wrapped onto each stick, so bits of fluff should not find their way into your eyes when applying make-up or treatments.
Here are some more great ideas for using cotten buds/swabs:
- Fix nail varnish mistakes - dip bud into nail polish remover for accurate nail polish removal
- Clean your keyboard - swipe in between the ridges of keys, the tip is compact enough to get into crevices
- Clean your glasses frames and lenses - use them to get under nose pads, around screws on straps, and between the glass and lenses themselves
- Touch up makeup mistakes - smooth out foundation
- Clean piercings
- Clean ear phones
- Touch up paint on furniture and walls
- Shine up jewellery
Caution: Please remember to be very careful when using any cotton buds/swabs – you must not put them into ear canal or into nose, and young children should not be given them to play with.